Portable Oxygen Cylinders
Portable oxygen cylinders, which are small tanks of compressed oxygen, vary in height and weight.
- Larger cylinders contain more oxygen and last for longer periods of time.
- Smaller cylinders must be changed more frequently, but are easier to carry.
Since all portable oxygen cylinders require frequent changes, you must make sure you bring sufficient replacement cylinders for your trip.
RANA can help:
- Choose a cylinder size to suit your needs
- Determine how many replacement cylinders to keep on hand
- Teach you how to change them
RANA also carries an assortment of shoulder bags and small wheeled carts, which help make the transport of these cylinders easy and convenient.
Printing and text-size options